Includes $45.95 ticket-handling fee.
June 18, 2007
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
It's Little Fiver Month!
Today's list was compiled by
Top5 Law moderator Geoff Brown.
The Top5 Law archives are here:
Top5 Law archives
Subscribe to the Little Fivers!
The Top 12 Things Harry Potter
Would Do With a Law Degree
- "Arrested for drunk broomstick riding? Stay out of Azkaban, Call the Law offices of Harry Potter."
- Sue J. K. Rowling to get her to write more Harry Potter books. He doesn't want to stay this age forever.
- "Dobby, you have a great case against the Malfoys for kidnapping. House elf or not, they owe you millions in damages for wrongful imprisonment."
- Get Paris Hilton sent to Azkaban.
- "Ambulancius Chasius!"
- Get hired by the Justice Department and start selectively firing Slytherin grads.
- Open a hugely successful celebrity criminal defense practice after perfecting his glove-shrinking spell.
- Initiate a massive class action law suit on behalf of all Hogwarts students whose lives have been put in mortal peril at school.
- "Of course Lord Voldemort wasn't mentioned by name in the summons, Your Honor. He *is* He Who Must Not Be Named, after all."
- Double-bill for all the time re-lived during "The Prisoner of Azkaban."
- Forget Lord Voldemort. He's up against a power far more evil: Howard K. Stern.
and the Number 1 Thing Harry Potter Would Do With a Law Degree...
- Law degree, black robes, and a sense of near infinite power? Straight to the Supreme Court, bay-bee!
Our ClubTop5 members get to see the
Runner Up and Honorable Mention items
for today's list, plus much MUCH more.
Selected from 72 submissions from 28 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Joseph Moore, Concord, CA -- 1 (29th #1) Hall of Famer
- Ian Dauphinee, Calgary, AB, Canada -- 2, 8
- David Kass, Queens, NY -- 3 Hall of Famer
- Brad Hamer, Austin, TX -- 3, 7
- Nathan C. Sherman, Bellevue, WA -- 3
- David Zechiel, Lake Forest, CA -- 3
- Lori Petterson, Fairfax, VA -- 4, 10
- John Mozena, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI -- 4
- Curtis Stoddard, Cedar Hills, UT -- 5
- Larry Hollister, Concord, CA -- 6, 9 Hall of Famer
- Jeff Rabinowitz, Wilkes-Barre, PA -- 11
- Terry Ramsdell, Ann Arbor, MI -- 12
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag
- Geoff Brown, Commerce, MI -- List Moderator, Topic Website / Hall of Famer
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Cleveland, OH -- Ambience (explanation)
© Copyright 1994-2010. All rights reserved.
TopFive.com and The Top 5 List are owned by Chris White.
Absolutely no publishing or reprinting without prior consent.