Not Recommended for Meditation Purposes
June 7, 2007
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
It's Little Fiver Month!
Today's list was compiled by
Top5 College moderator Brandon Eldridge.
Top5 College archives
Subscribe to the Little Fiver lists!
The Top 13 Surprising Things Learned in College
- "Pinning your girlfriend" is *not* a wrestling maneuver.
- The difference between being labeled a Slut as opposed to a Party Girl is how high you hold your head on your walk of shame.
- College diplomas are much harder to forge than high school transcripts.
- If engineering majors had any idea how much action the fine arts majors were getting, society as we know it would grind to a standstill, technologically speaking.
- Campus police are just as capable of taking you to jail as regular police, especially after you punch one in the face.
- It's worth finding out if that coyote-ugly chick you're beer goggling is a med student, because you'll save a bunch of cash by having *her* re-attach your arm that fateful morning.
- If you drunkenly urinate in your roommate's laundry basket, you can get away with it if you move some of the dry clothes from the bottom to the top (Febreze is optional).
- Plan on missing at least three days of class for every penis drawn on your face in permanent marker.
- Drunkenly making the courtyard flagpole your own personal stripper pole is best avoided early in the spring semester.
- The body is a wonderful canvas -- especially when it is passed out on the couch at 2 a.m. with 30 drunk fraternity brothers around.
- No punchbowl? No problem! A workable substitute can be made from a trash can and an optional liner.
- Even if your dad sees you in a "Girls Gone Wild" video, he can never mention it to anyone.
and the Number 1 Surprising Thing Learned in College...
- Just because No-Doz can dissolve in Red Bull doesn't make it a very good idea.
Our ClubTop5 members get to see the
Runner Up and Honorable Mention items
for today's list, plus much MUCH more.
Selected from 132 submissions from 47 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Bruce W. Alter, Fairfax Station, VA -- 1 (7th #1)
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- 2 Hall of Famer
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 3 Website / Hall of Famer
- Jeff Johnson, Los Altos, CA -- 4
- Mark D. Sabien, What Cheer, IA -- 5, 8 Website / Hall of Famer
- Travis Ruetenik, Hiroshima, Japan -- 6
- Tom Stoudt, Fort Washington, PA -- 7, 13 Hall of Famer
- Jeff Rabinowitz, Wilkes-Barre, PA -- 9
- David Zechiel, Lake Forest, CA -- 10
- J.J. Gertler, Alexandria, VA -- 11
- Jill Gallagher, Seattle, WA -- 12
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag
- Brandon Eldridge, St. Louis, MO -- List moderator, Topic
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- The Dan Band, Los Angeles, CA -- Ambience (explanation)
© Copyright 1994-2010. All rights reserved.
TopFive.com and The Top 5 List are owned by Chris White.
Absolutely no publishing or reprinting without prior consent.