"Utterly infectious!" -- USA Tomorrow
June 28, 2007
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
It's Little Fiver Month!
Today's list was compiled by
Top5 TV moderator Peg Warner.
Top5 TV archives
Subscribe to the Little Fiver lists!
The Top 15 Summer Replacement TV Series in Hell
- Saints Elsewhere
- Studio 666 on the Sun
- Welcome Back Cheney
- 7th Heathen
- Mayberry CSI
- When Things Were Rotting
- The Fresh Prince of Darkness
- Raw Hide
- The Sinful Life
- Rosie 24/7!
- Awl in the Family Jewels
- ESPN's Underworld Series of Pokings
- The Frying Nun
- The Grill More Girls
and the Number 1 Summer Replacement TV Series in Hell...
- The Brimstones
Our ClubTop5 members get to see the
Runner Up and Honorable Mention items
for today's list, plus much MUCH more.
Selected from 112 submissions from 40 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Bruce W. Alter, Fairfax Station, VA -- 1, 9 (8th #1)
- Larry Hollister, Concord, CA -- 1, 15 (82nd #1) Hall of Famer
- Daniel Weckerly, Limerick, PA -- 1 (28th #1) Hall of Famer
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 2 Website / Hall of Famer
- Chuck Smith, Woodbridge, VA -- 3 Hall of Famer
- Mark D. Sabien, What Cheer, IA -- 4, 12 Website / Hall of Famer
- Kim Moser, New York, NY -- 5 Hall of Famer
- Chuck Brown, St. Stephen, NB, Canada -- 6
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- 7 Hall of Famer
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- 8 Hall of Famer
- Sue Prifogle Otte, Rushville, IN -- 10
- Reid Kerr, Tyler, TX -- 11 Website
- Dave Goudsward, Lake Worth, FL -- 13
- Andrew Hackard, Austin, TX -- 14
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag
- Peg Warner, Exeter, NH -- List moderator, Topic Website / Hall of Famer
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- The Registrators, Japan -- Ambience (explanation)
© Copyright 1994-2010. All rights reserved.
TopFive.com and The Top 5 List are owned by Chris White.
Absolutely no publishing or reprinting without prior consent.