June 5, 2007
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
It's Little Fiver Month!
Today's list was compiled by
Top5 Internet moderator Kim Moser.
Top5 Internet's archives
Subscribe to the Little Fiver lists!
The Top 14 Internet Movie Quotes
- "Download it, Sam. Download 'As Time Goes By.'"
- "Google 'open' and 'pod bay doors,' HAL."
- "I'm out of bandwidth? *You're* out of bandwidth! The whole stinking Internet is out of bandwidth!"
- "Of all the open Wi-Fi nodes, in all the towns, in all the world, she leeches off mine."
- "Redmond, we have a problem."
- "Here's looking at YouTube, kid."
- "Right click, Clyde."
- "We'll always have Paris Hilton's sex video."
- "You know how to whistle, don't you? Just put your computer speakers close together and they'll blow."
- "You want Bluetooth?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE BLUETOOTH!"
- "I know what you're thinking: Does he have 640 MB of RAM or only 512?"
- "You hafta buy Vista, baby."
- "<3 means never having to say :-("
and the Number 1 Internet Movie Quote...
- "I'll BRB."
Our ClubTop5 members get to see the
Runner Up and Honorable Mention items
for today's list, plus much MUCH more.
Selected from 101 submissions from 37 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 1, 7 (51st #1) Website / Hall of Famer
- Jaime McCarley, Houston, TX -- 1 (4th #1)
- Neil Davidson, Mississauga, ON, Canada -- 2
- Jeff Johnson, Los Altos, CA -- 3
- Bob Mader, Knoxville, TN -- 4
- Ed Smith, Chattanooga, TN -- 5 Hall of Famer
- Travis Ruetenik, Hiroshima, Japan -- 6
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- 7 Hall of Famer
- Mark Zinck, Grand Rapids, MI -- 8
- Kim Moser, New York, NY -- 9, Topic Hall of Famer
- Bruce W. Alter, Fairfax Station, VA -- 10
- David Zechiel, Lake Forest, CA -- 10
- Ian Dauphinee, Calgary, AB, Canada -- 11, 14
- Ross Brown, Seattle, WA -- 11
- Dave Oberhart, Durham, NC -- 11 Website
- Brandon Eldridge, St. Louis, MO -- 11
- Andrew Hackard, Austin, TX -- 12
- Mark D. Sabien, What Cheer, IA -- 13 Website / Hall of Famer
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag
- Kim Moser, New York, NY -- List moderator
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- Puddle of Mudd, Kansas City, MO -- Ambience (explanation)