You would even say it glows.
December 22, 1999
The Top 14 Items on the Gift Lists of Pets
- Hamster -- Sony Micro-Walkman and headband to wear while using the exercise wheel
- Dog -- "A sock! NO, a ball! NO, a ball in a sock! That would be so cool! Throw it! Throw it! Throw it!""
- Guinea Pig -- a Furby with exceedingly low standards, if you get my drift
- Sea Monkeys -- teeny tiny jet skis
- Cat -- Big Bird and a hibachi
- Hamster -- "Quick 'n' Easy Meals Using Your Own Offspring!" cookbook
- Dog -- The Amazing Incredibly Lifelike Inflatable Humpin' Leg
- Iguana -- No-Doz
- Rabbit -- a vasectomy for "Mr. Energizer" over there
- Dog -- "Anus", by Calvin Klein
- Goldfish -- a "Boycott Pepperidge Farms" T-shirt
- Gerbil -- a third birthday
- Dog -- All I want for Christmas is my two rear TESTICLES!
and the Number 1 Items on the Gift Lists of a Pet...
- Cat -- "Chicken Soup for the Disdainful, Uncaring Soul""
Check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 129 submissions from 45 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Mark Levine, Los Angeles, CA -- 1 (4th #1) Email
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 2, 12 Email / Website
- Greg Pettit, Houston, TX -- 3, 13 Email
- Rob Wolf, Seattle, WA -- 4 Email
- Jesse Weiss, St. Paul, MN -- 5
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- 5, 11 Email / Hall of Famer
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 6 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Laurie Northrup, Clinton, NY -- 7 Website
- Mitch Berg, Saint Paul, MN -- 8 Email / Website
- Sam Evans, Charleston, SC -- 8 Email / Hall of Famer
- Scott Sistek, Seattle, WA -- 8 Email
- Ed Smith, Chattanooga, TN -- 8 Hall of Famer
- John Gephart IV, Harrisburg, PA -- 9 Email / Website
- John Gennity, Woodhaven, NY -- 10 Email
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 13 Email
- Jim Key, Garland, TX -- 14
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- Honorable Mention list na Email / Website
- Jody LaFerriere, Leominster, MA -- Topic
- Wendy Zumpano, Gurnee, IL -- Banner tag
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- The Beach Boys, Torrance, CA -- Ambience (explanation)