Working hard for your laugh dollar
December 16, 1999
The Top 14 Atheist Holiday Songs
- O Little Town of Birmingham
- I Don't Fear What You Fear
- Oh, Krispy Kreme
- Angels I Have Heard While High
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Train, Dear
- Oh Come *On*, All Ye Faithful!
- Silent Night. Total F**king Silence.
- Hark! The Victoria's Secret Angels Jiggle
- We Kiss You a Mahir Christmas
- Livin' La Vida Loca -- not that it has anything to do with atheism, but that Ricky Martin is HOT!
- Whose Kid is This?
- O Stoli Night
- Amway -- I'm a Manager
and the Number 1 Atheist Holiday Song...
- Got Breasts, Ye Merry Gentlemen?
Check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 153 submissions from 57 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Jeffrey Anbinder, Ithaca, NY -- 1, 3, HM name (3rd #1) Email / Website
- Spike Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 2
- M.J. Finan, Cleveland, OH -- 4 Email
- Paul Schindler, Orinda, CA -- 4 Email / Website
- Rob Wolf, Seattle, WA -- 5 Email
- Mark Levine, Los Angeles, CA -- 6, 9 Email
- Ken Woo, Encinitas, CA -- 7 Email / Hall of Famer
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 8 Email
- Joe DiPietro, Brooklyn, NY -- 9 Email / Website
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 9 Email / Website
- Beth Kohl, Chicago, IL -- 9
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- 10, 12, Banner Tag Email
- Tom Bestor, Oakland, CA -- 10 Email
- John Gephart IV, Harrisburg, PA -- 11 Email / Website
- Beth Black, Misawa City, Japan -- 13 Email / Email
- Peg Warner, Exeter, NH -- Topic Email
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- Runner Up list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- Billie Holiday, Baltimore, MD -- Ambience (explanation)