Place lips here to inflate
December 15, 1999
The Top 14 Rejected Game Show Ideas
- The Bong Show
- Whose Pants Are These, Anyway?
- Iron Fry Cook
- Dating Game v6.05 -- Techies attempt to impress dates by answering unsolved help desk questions.
- "Who" or "Whom"?
- To Tell the Precisely Defined, Legally Defensible, Lawyer-Approved, Carefully Chosen Truth
- Bowling for Gum
- Kathy Lee Gifford's "Who Wants To Make 50 Cents An Hour?"
- Wheel of Fortran
- First Family Feud
- Who Wants To Be A Prison Bitch?
- Let's Bake A Veal
and the Number 1 Rejected Game Show Idea...
- Win Ben Stein's Undies
Check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 148 submissions from 53 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Chris Walker, Calimesa, CA -- 1 (2nd #1) Email / Website
- Scott Sistek, Seattle, WA -- 2 Email
- Christopher Troise, New York, NY -- 2 Email
- Kris Johnson, Burbank, CA -- 3, Runner Up list name Email / Website
- Beth Black, Misawa City, Japan -- 4 Email / Email / Website
- Lev L. Spiro, Los Angeles, CA -- 6, HM list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 6 Email / Website
- Mark Levine, Los Angeles, CA -- 6 Email
- Jeff Downey, Raleigh, NC -- 7 Email / Hall of Famer
- Lisa Lavoie, Waltham, MA -- 8 Email
- Peg Warner, Exeter, NH -- 9 Email
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 10 Email
- Doug Johnson, Santa Cruz, CA -- 11 Email / Hall of Famer
- Jody LaFerriere, Leominster, MA -- 12
- Hank Weilevy, Fairless Hills, PA -- 13
- Jeff Johnson, Cupertino, CA -- 14 Email
- Jim Rosenberg, Greensboro, NC -- Topic Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag Email
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- Runner Up list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Alan Smithee, Sugar Land, TX -- List moderator
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- 3rd Bass, Queens, NY -- Ambience (explanation)