We validate parking.
December 7, 1999
The Top 12 Hot Toys This Holiday Season
- Seattle Protest Barbie -- Complete with painted sign, handcuffs, and double-tall latte! (Anarchist Ken sold separately)
- The Al Gore Doll -- So real, it's almost life-like!
- Toy Story 2 "adult action" figures -- Buzzed Lightyear and Morning Woody
- H2-Oh! -- Pop it in the freezer and it magically becomes a cold, frosty treat!
- Celery Monster -- Cookie Monster's anorexic sister
- Day Trader Barbie -- comes with notebook computer, cell phone, 9mm handgun and emergency cyanide pill
- My First Nipple Ring -- Be the first on your block to be banned by your friends' Moms!
- Lower G.I. Joe -- Teaches your youngster the joy of colonic irrigation
- PokeYerMom Oedipal Trading Cards
- Playskool Oval Office -- If the house is a rockin', don't come a knockin' -- until it's your turn!
- Crips 'n' Bloods Operation -- "Use the forceps to remove the cap from your ass! But don't set off the buzzer!"
and the Number 1 Hot Toy This Holiday Season...
- Potty Training Taco Bell Chihuahua -- Teaches Junior where to "Drop the Chalupa"
Check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 101 submissions from 39 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Scott Sistek, Seattle, WA -- 1, 12 (1st #1! Woo-hoo!) Email
- Peter Bauer, Rochester, NY -- 2, 11
- Steve Maybo, Carlsbad, CA -- 3 Email / Hall of Famer
- Matt Loiselle, Detroit, MI -- 4 Email
- Tim McKemy, Chandler, AZ -- 4 Email
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- 5, RU list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Blair Bostick, Alexandria, VA -- 6
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 7 Email / Website
- Christopher Troise, New York, NY -- 7 Email
- Larry Baum, Hong Kong -- 8 Email
- Ken Woo, Encinitas, CA -- 9 Email / Hall of Famer
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 10 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Ann Rosenfeld, Austin, TX -- 10
- Joe DiPietro, Brooklyn, NY -- 11 Email / Website
- Jim Key, Garland, TX -- 12
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- Banner Tag Email
- Kris Johnson, Burbank, CA -- Honorable Mention list name Email / Website
- Mark Niebuhr, Minneapolis, MN -- Topic
- Laurie Northrup, Clinton, NY -- Topic Website
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Hall of Famer
- Aerosmith, Boston, MA -- Ambience (explanation)