January 12, 2004
The Top 15 Things Overheard
on Britney Spears' Honeymoon
- "Hurry, driver, get us back to our hotel room before she sobers up!"
- "Yes, it's romantic to carry me over the threshold. I'm just saying it would be *more* romantic if your pants were still on."
- "Am *too* a virgin! It doesn't count when you do it standing up."
- "Okay, Jason, I gave it up. Now when are you gonna introduce me to Jerry Seinfeld?"
- "Move! Go pee in the sink; I gotta puke again!"
- "If anyone should see any reason why these two should not be wed -- other than their parents, their agents, their immediate families, struggling musical artists who have way more talent, a public that has grown tired of these kinds of ridiculous publicity stunts and humanity-at-large -- speak now or forever hold your peace."
- "Hey, why is the bride on the cake dressed like a slut?"
- "How long do you think this will last?"
"Ten what, honey?"
- "You may now kiss the bride. And when Madonna's done, the groom can have his turn."
- "Jason, you had me at 'I'm a TopFive contributor.'"
- "You didn't use a condom?!? Well, don't worry -- we can get *that* mistake annulled, too."
- "Well, we still had more sex than Liza and David Gest and Michael and Lisa Marie combined."
- "Hello, room service? I have a complaint: Someone has already eaten my Pop Tart."
- "It's not pierced; it was wired shut by my record label."
and the Number 1 Thing Overheard on Britney Spears' Honeymoon...
- "You are soooo cute. Look at you! You are absolutely adorable. You are-- I'LL BE RIGHT OUT, JASON... I'M IN THE BATHROOM!"
Check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 105 submissions from 38 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Pat Sajak, Los Angeles, CA -- 1 (4th #1) Website
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- 2 Hall of Famer
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- 3 Hall of Famer
- Peter Bauer, Rochester, NY -- 4, 13 Hall of Famer
- Paul Schindler, Orinda, CA -- 4 Website
- Tom Stoudt, Fort Washington, PA -- 5
- Dave Goudsward, Lake Worth, FL -- 6
- Dawson Rambo, Santa Rosa, CA -- 6
- Elliott Schiff, Allentown, PA -- 7
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 8
- Danny Gallagher, Austin, TX -- 9, 10
- Mark Weiss, Austin, TX -- 11
- Carl Knorr, Devo City, OH -- 12, Runner Up list name
- Larry Hollister, Concord, CA -- 12 Website / Hall of Famer
- Meg Silvern, Wiesbaden, Germany -- 12
- Greg Preece, Toronto, Canada -- 14, 15
- Andrew Hackard, Austin, TX -- Topic
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag
- Mark D. Sabien, What Cheer, IA -- Honorable Mention list name
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Gerry Mulligan, New York, NY -- Ambience (explanation)