November 13, 2002
The Top 12 Quotes from
Yoda's Pre-Star Wars Career
- "Taller than Yoda must you be to go on this ride."
- "Red the light was, when through the intersection you drove. See your license and registration, must I."
- "Protection money must you pay weekly, or your knees will I break, hmmm?"
- "Smack my bitches up, will I, if out of line they get!"
- "From out of town, are you? To your hotel should we go. Love you long time I will!"
- "Spew or spew not -- paged to clean it up, will I be."
- "If hard you work, and dedicated you are, then diamond level you will achieve! Begun, your Amway career has."
- "Another chance, must you give me! Do it, I can! DA PLANE! DA PLANE!"
- "Time to shoot the money shot, it is. Need the fluffer on the set, I do!"
- "More than president -- client, also am I!"
- "Hey, I can't DJ a rave if I'm not on Ecstasy. Besides, what harm can it cause? Permanent brain damage? Make me talk funny?"
and the Number 1 Quote from Yoda's Pre-"Star Wars" Career...
- "Bid you hello do I, Cleveland! Ready to rock are you?"
Join ClubTop5 to check out the
runner up submissions for this list.
Selected from 109 submissions from 42 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Peter Rogers, Austin, TX -- 1, Topic (16th #1)
- Jesse Weiss, Dallas, TX -- 1 (4th #1) Website
- Donald Junter, New Haven, CT -- 2, Banner Tag
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 2 Email
- Ann Bartow, Bartow, FL -- 3 Hall of Famer
- Dawson Rambo, Santa Rosa, CA -- 4, 10
- Doug Finney, Houston, TX -- 4 Email
- Danny Gallagher, Austin, TX -- 4 Email
- Peg Warner, Exeter, NH -- 4 Email / Website
- Larry Hollister, Concord, CA -- 5, RU list name Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Kevin Freels, Walnut Creek, CA -- 5 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Greg Preece, Toronto, Canada -- 6
- Jim Rosenberg, Greensboro, NC -- 7 Email / Hall of Famer
- Peter Bauer, Rochester, NY -- 8 Hall of Famer
- Whit Watson, West Hartford, CT -- 8
- Cathie Walker, Victoria, BC, Canada -- 9 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Tom Stoudt, Fort Washington, PA -- 11
- Fran Fruit, Winnetka, IL -- 12
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Honorable Mention list name Email
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Kermit the Frog, Muppetland -- Ambience (explanation)