I like to watch.
October 14, 1999
The Top 12 Changes in America
Under a Warren Beatty Presidency
- New postage stamp collection allows you to "lick the gals the President has licked."
- A car in every garage, if you get my drift.
- Commit a gun crime, sit through Ishtar - It's The Law!
- All Men have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of hotties.
- FBI *finally* given the manpower to bring in Flattop and Prune-Face.
- Madeleine Albright out, Julie Christie in!
- This former actor, unlike Reagan, can speak and move without the Disney Animatronics team.
- Janet Reno forced to submit to a makeover.
- All future formal declarations of war to be hosted at Spago.
- He's running for a third term?
- *Everyone* gets blown by an intern!
and the Number 1 Change in America Under a Warren Beatty Presidency...
- New Cabinet Position: Secretary of Nookie!
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Selected from 179 submissions from 64 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Steve Hurd, Oakland, CA -- 1 (14th #1) Hall of Famer
- Peter Bauer, Rochester, NY -- 2
- Michael Wolf, Brookline, MA -- 3
- Mark Niebuhr, Minneapolis, MN -- 4 (Rookie!)
- Ann Bartow, Dayton, OH -- 5
- Patrick Major, Dallas, OR -- 6 Email
- Jeff Rabinowitz, Denver, CO -- 7, Honorable Mention list name Email
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 8 Email
- Mark Schmidt, Santa Cruz, CA -- 9 Email
- Jeffrey Anbinder, Ithaca, NY -- 10 Email / Website
- Jeff Scherer, Brooklyn, NY -- 11 Email
- John Voigt, Chicago, IL -- 12 Hall of Famer
- Felicia Watson, Colorado Springs, CO -- Topic Email
- Chauncey Gardener, Washington, DC -- Banner Tag
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- Runner Up list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- Honorable Mention list name Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Kris Johnson, Burbank, CA -- Honorable Mention list name Email / Website
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Carly Simon, New York, NY -- Ambience