Made from 100% recycled fibers - 67% post-consumer waste
October 13, 1999
The Top 11 Signs You're Gambling at a Bad Casino
- Complimentary drink is the water in which they boiled the complimentary hot dogs.
- You are told to wait for more people to lose money before you can cash in your $100 chip.
- The "roulette wheel" is clearly stolen from Milton Bradley's Life game.
- "Hi. My name's Yassir, and welcome to Jericho Casino."
- When the dealer gets a blackjack, you have to remove an article of clothing.
- Roulette croupier keeps asking if you want to buy a vowel.
- If having to yell "BINGO!" weren't bad enough, there's a topless octogenarian serving you drinks.
- The roulette wheels also have "000" and "0000".
- Just when you're starting to see some good cleavage, the cocktail waitress covers his ass with a tray.
- The entrance is littered with guys with broken kneecaps.
and the Number 1 Sign You're Gambling at a Bad Casino...
- Sign in front: "Over 11 million screwed."
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Selected from 179 submissions from 64 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Joe DiPietro, Brooklyn, NY -- 1 (Woohoo! 1st #1!) Email / Website
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- 2 Email
- Greg Pettit, Houston, TX -- 3 Email
- Tony Hill, Minneapolis, MN -- 4 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Blair Bostick, Alexandria, VA -- 5
- Doug Johnson, Santa Cruz, CA -- 6 Email / Hall of Famer
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 6 Email
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- 7, Runner Up list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Randy Wohl, Ma'ale Adumim, Israel -- 8 Email
- Jim Rosenberg, Greensboro, NC -- 9 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Fred Hesby, Portland, OR -- 10 Email / Website
- Chuck Smith, Woodbridge, VA -- 11 Email / Hall of Famer
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Topic Email
- Lori Carmona, Manassas, VA -- Banner Tag
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- HM list name Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- The Rolling Stones, London, England -- Ambience