If contact occurs, flush with warm water.
October 12, 1999
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
Today's list is another of the lists compiled from
submissions sent in by our recent contributor finalists.
The Top 13 New Slogans for the US Army
- The General's not the only one who gets a Hummer, baby!
- Is your Southern Baptist upbringing lacking discipline, rigor and mindless rules?
- Gruel: It's what's for breakfast
- Undefeated since 1975!
- Be All That You Can Be -- Unless You're Gay, In Which Case Be About Six Inches Less Outgoing Than You Can Be
- Except for the large bleeding wounds, it's just like paintball.
- One armored tank: $2.8 million
One loaded machine gun: $625,000
One Army standard toilet plunger: $1,000
Cleaning the urinal with a toothbrush because there was a small scuff on your shoe: priceless.
- Be there when we take out Canada!
- Hey, we had cargo pants long before Old Navy.
- Open fire in your high school -- Media outrage and possible jail time.
Open fire in the Army -- Chest full o’ medals, baby!
- The US Army: Who needs those Community College snobs, anyway?
- At least the Village People never wrote a song about *us*.
New Slogan for the US Army...
- Come play with our privates!
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Selected from 179 submissions from 91 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Jeff White, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada -- 1 (Woo-hoo!)
- Chris Walker, Calimesa, CA -- 2
- Chris Dunn, Louisville, KY -- 3
- Sean McDaniel, Seattle, WA -- 4
- Brian M. Klesc -- 5
- Brian June, Indianapolis, IN -- 6
- Aaron Morris, Tracy, CA -- 7
- John Gephart IV, Harrisburg, PA -- 8
- Bruce McKenzie, Emerald Hills, CA -- 9
- Malcolm Fleschner, Arlington, VA -- 10
- Brayden Simms, Davie, FL -- 11
- Ann Rosenfeld, Austin, TX -- 12
- Patrick Morgan, East Alton, IL -- 13
- Peg Warner, Exeter, NH -- Topic
- Gloria Monti, Mineola, NY -- Banner Tag
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Runner Up list name
- Alan Smithee, Sugar Land, TX -- Honorable Mention name
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Elvis Presley, Tupelo, MS -- Ambience