Fortified with vitamin B5!
October 6, 1999
The Top 13 Rejected Action Hero Catch Phrases
- "Let's agree to disagree, punk."
- "I'll be back. As long as I'm going, do you want anything from the Bath and Body Shop?"
- "Use the big-ass gun, Luke!"
- "I'm about to give you one more reason to vote for universal health care!"
- "I know you are, punk, but what am I?"
- "You just messed with the wrong motivational speaker, my friend!"
- "A little song, a little dance, a little can of Whoop-Ass down your pants."
- "You're going to want to put some ice on that."
- "Yippie Ki Yay, Mother Superior!"
- "Where do you want to hurt today?"
- "Let's mambo with Mr. Pain!"
- "Do you feel like chicken tonight, punk?"
and the Number 1 Rejected Action Hero Catch Phrase...
- "Justice? You're soaking in it!"
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Selected from 108 submissions from 39 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- John Voigt, Chicago, IL -- 1 (21st #1) Hall of Famer
- Paul Schindler, Orinda, CA -- 2 Email / Website
- Peter Rogers, Boston, MA -- 3, 8
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- 4 Email / Hall of Famer
- Rob Wolf, Seattle, WA -- 5 Email
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 6 Email
- David G. Scott, Kansas City, MO -- 7 Email
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 9, HM list name Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Carla Brandon, San Diego, CA -- 9 Email
- Christopher Troise, New York, NY -- 9 Email
- Jason Anderson, Birmingham, AL -- 10 Email
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 11 Email
- Curt Cutting, Santa Monica, CA -- 12
- Chuck Smith, Woodbridge, VA -- 13 Email / Hall of Famer
- Jim Rosenberg, Greensboro, NC -- Topic Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Alan Smithee, Sugar Land, TX -- Banner Tag Email
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Runner Up list name Email
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- The Kinks, London, England -- Ambience