All bets are final
October 5, 1999
The Top 12 Pet Peeves of Pets
- Dog: They keep putting the lid down on the big water bowl.
- Goldfish: Just because I have a three-second memory, they don't think I'll mind eating the same fish flakes... Oh boy! Fish flakes!
- Dog: "Man, why do they keep rubbing my nose in it? I already KNOW whose it is!"
- Cat: Suck out one baby's breath and you're a pariah.
- Goldfish: The wimp-ass knight never comes out of the castle to fight me for dominion over the fish tank. So I must continue patrolling, for I am lord and master!
- Parrot: Tease, tease, tease -- but do those greedy bastards ever *really* give me a cracker? HELL, no!!
- Dog: Human legs that just tease.
- Dingoes: When you snatch a boney, crunchy baby instead of a plump, juicy one.
- Cat: Why are these people in my house?
- Dog: What the... HEY!!! Where are my balls!!!!
- Goldfish: "Oh, tap-tap-tap! *There's* a new one!"
and the Number 1 Pet Peeve of Pets...
- Guppy: Every time that hot Angelfish looks this way, I've got one of those stringy turds hanging.
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Selected from 82 submissions by 31 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 1, 2 (27th #1) Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Tim McKemy, Chandler, AZ -- 3 Email
- Randy Wohl, Ma'ale Adumim, Israel -- 4 Email
- Peter Rogers, Boston, MA -- 5
- Lloyd Jacobson, Washington, DC -- 6 Hall of Famer
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- 7, Topic Email
- Jonathan D. Colan, Miami, FL -- 8 Email / Hall of Famer
- Chuck Smith, Woodbridge, VA -- 9 Email / Hall of Famer
- Paul Lara, Temple, TX -- 10 Email
- Jon Litfin, Columbus, OH -- 11 Email
- Curt Cutting, Santa Monica, CA -- 12
- Alan Smithee, Sugar Land, TX -- Banner Tag Email
- Jeffrey Anbinder, Ithaca, NY -- Runner Up list name Email / Website
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- Honorable Mention list name Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Eric Burdon & the Animals, London, England -- Ambience