September 21, 2001
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
A new beverage on sale in the Orkney islands
off northern Scotland is a "Stone Age" beer
flavored with animal dung. Historians have
recreated the recipe after uncovering what
they claim is a 5,000-year-old pub and brewery.
The Top 16 Marketing Slogans for Dung-Flavored Beer
- Preferred by Three out of Four Alcoholic Cocker Spaniels!
- Think of it as Hineyken
- It's *Still* Better Than Budweiser
- Do the Doo
- It's Scatologically Delicious!
- 150 Million Dung Beetles Can't Be Wrong!
- All Natural -- Made from 100% Recycled Foodstuffs
- Tonight, Let It Be Low-'n'-Brown
- Show Your Taste Buds Who's Boss!
- Tastes Like John Travolta's Acting
- The Taste of Zima, Without the Ridicule
- Hey, This Stuff Really DOES Taste Like Ass!
- This Turd's for You
- The Taste is Right Up Your Alley!
- It's Fecalriffic!!
and the Number 1 Marketing Slogan for Dung-Flavored Beer...
- Get Dungfaced
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 132 submissions from 48 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Joe Desiderio, New York, NY -- 1, 11 (Woohoo! 1st #1!)
- Kevin Freels, Walnut Creek, CA -- 2 Email / Website
- Sandra Hull, Arlington, VA -- 3, Runner Up list name Email / Website
- Carla Brandon, San Diego, CA -- 4, 6 Email
- Allen Lindsey, Cincinnati, OH -- 5
- Craig Stacey, Romeoville, IL -- 7 Email / Website
- Jim Key, Rowlett, TX -- 8
- Daniel Weckerly, Limerick, PA -- 9
- Doug Finney, Houston, TX -- 10 Email
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 10 Email / Website
- Dave Goudsward, Harrisburg, PA -- 11, Topic Email
- Ross Brown, Seattle, WA -- 12 Email
- Sue Prifogle Otte, Rushville, IN -- 13 Email
- Jeffrey Anbinder, New York, NY -- 14 Email / Website
- Bob Mader, Knoxville, TN -- 14
- Chuck Smith, Woodbridge, VA -- 15 Email / Hall of Famer
- Laurie Northrup, Syracuse, NY -- 16 Website
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag, HM list name Email
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Smash Mouth, San Jose, CA -- Ambience (explanation)