Floyd -- Now THAT'S a bad hurricane name.
September 17, 1999
The Top 14 Signs Your Body Piercing
Fetish Has Gone Too Far
- "With this nipple ring, I thee wed."
- Before your appendix operation, you ask the doctor to put a stud through your spleen.
- You still bear the emotional scars from the pain you experienced after you stood near a carousel.
- Forget the Prince Albert -- you're getting a Phineas Gage!
- No matter how you go to sleep, you wake up pointing magnetic north.
- Your insatiable lust for piercing bodies causes people to confuse you with Charlie Sheen.
- When the wind picks up, you sound like the Boston Pops woodwind section.
- Though it looks cool, the diamond stud in your cornea seriously impairs your ability to drive at night.
- Hurts like hell when you absent-mindedly sit in the microwave.
- Every time you sneeze it sounds like someone dropped a box of salad forks.
- You can't walk through an average doorway because of the javelin in your tongue.
- Despite your Kate Moss frame, you're still 37 pounds overweight.
- Getting through the airport metal detector now requires stripping down to your skeleton.
and the Number 1 Sign Your Body Piercing Fetish Has Gone Too Far...
- Your plan to pierce each freckle could get mighty costly, Erin O'Riley.
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 135 submissions from 44 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Rachel Blubaugh, Lewisville, TX -- 1 (3rd #1) Email / Website
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- 2 Email / Hall of Famer
- Beth Black, Misawa City, Japan -- 3 Email / Website
- Jaime McCarley, Houston, TX -- 4 Email
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 5 Email
- David Hyatt, New York, NY -- 6 Email / Website
- Tim McKemy, Chandler, AZ -- 7 Email
- Rob Wolf, Seattle, WA -- 7, Honorable Mention list name Email
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 8 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Ken Woo, Encinitas, CA -- 9 Email / Hall of Famer
- Geoff Brown, Ann Arbor, MI -- 10 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- David G. Scott, Kansas City, MO -- 10 Email
- Jon Litfin, Columbus, OH -- 11, 13 Email
- Brian Jones, Atlanta, GA -- 12 Email
- Carla Brandon, San Diego, CA -- 13 Email
- Mark Schmidt, Santa Cruz, CA -- 13 Email
- Dee Anne Phillips, Shreveport, LA -- 14 Email
- Kevin Hawley, Fairless Hills, PA -- Topic Email / Hall of Famer
- Jonathan D. Colan, Miami, FL -- Banner Tag Email / Hall of Famer
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- Runner Up list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Honorable Mention list name Email
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Hole, Los Angeles, CA -- Ambience