Who do you want reading your email today?
September 2, 1999
The Top 14 New Marketing Slogans for Hell
- All the sweatin', none of the Richard Simmons.
- No cover charge for politicians and lawyers.
- Hey, it can't possibly suck worse than a life without sin.
- Come for the suffering, stay for our fabulous salad bar!
- Y666K compliant!
- Playboy Channel in all rooms.
Heated lava pool.
We'll leave the lake of fire burning for you.
- Just like work -- only worse!
- Yeah, like it's really possible to stand on a cloud.
- It's not the heat, it's the eternity.
- Radio Bolton -- All Michael, All Day, Every Day, For All Eternity
- Unlike Heaven, we don't care if you wear pants.
- Come meet your favorite Hollywood stars!
- (Please help get us out of here! We promise never to work in marketing again!!)
and the Number 1 New Marketing Slogan for Hell...
- Did Somebody Say McDammit?
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 150 submissions from 52 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 1, 9 (25th #1) Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Jeff Scherer, Brooklyn, NY -- 2 Email
- Alexander Clemens, San Francisco, CA -- 3 Email / Website
- David W. James, Los Angeles, CA -- 4 Email / Hall of Famer
- Ed Smith, Chattanooga, TN -- 5 Hall of Famer
- Cathie Walker, Victoria, BC, Canada -- 5 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Jonathan D. Colan, Miami, FL -- 6, 11 Email / Hall of Famer
- Joe DiPietro, Brooklyn, NY -- 7 Email / Website
- Ed Brooksbank, Sacramento, CA -- 8
- Andrew Thomas, Omaha, NE -- 9
- Errol Maturin, Boston, MA -- 9 Email
- Wade Kwon, Birmingham, AL -- 10 Email / Website
- Beth Black, Misawa City, Japan -- 12 Email / Website
- Matt Loiselle, Detroit, MI -- 13 Email
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- 14 Email / Hall of Famer
- LeMel Hebert-Williams, San Francisco, CA -- Topic Hall of Famer
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Banner Tag Email
- Yoram Puius, Bronx, NY -- Runner Up list name Email
- Bill Muse, Seattle, WA -- Honorable Mention list name Email / Hall of Famer
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Bon Scott, Kirriemuir, Scotland -- Ambience