The hot, monkey love of humor lists.
March 5, 1999
The Top 13 Suprising Nostradamus Predictions for the Year 2000
- And the empire of the Great Nerd of the West shall crumble, when the thinking machines are destroyed by two millenniums of insects.
- The Anti-Christ will lose in personal combat with a small purple purse-carrying being with a triangle on its head.
- The Empire of the Right shall be led by a simpleton who knoweth not the spelling of the fruits of the earth.
- Women will take fitness advice from a hyperactive frizzy-haired man of questionable heterosexuality.
- A man made of wood will lead the great nation of the eagle.
- Devastation, fire, sword, pillage befalls the Elephant and the two-faced cow known as Linda.
- In a town known as Slidell, in a place called Louisiana, in a country designated the United States, there will be an eatery referred to as Taco Bell, that will eventually fill a drive-thru order correctly.
- The one-gloved king of the land known as Pop will form an unholy union with a particularly naughty chimpanzee.
- A child will repeatedly conquer death, and his name shall be Kenny.
- Joy and happiness reign supreme as five billion people realize they'll never again have to listen to a much-despised song by an ex-Prince.
- Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!
- A giant, fiery ball will drop from the skies onto the Square of Times in the New City of York, causing much screaming and shouting.
and the Number 1 Suprising Nostradamus Prediction for the Year 2000...
- As the new millennium approaches, morons will cry out and hoard large quantities of food.
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 131 submissions from 46 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Ed Smith, Chattanooga, TN -- 1 (16th #1)
- Daniel Weckerly, Limerick, PA -- 2 Email
- Greg Sadosuk, Fairfax, VA -- 3 Email
- Greg Pettit, Houston, TX -- 3, 13 Email
- Elliott Downing, Antioch, CA -- 4
- Curt Cutting, Santa Monica, CA -- 4
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 5, 11, Honorable Mention list name Email / Website
- Fred Hesby, Portland, OR -- 6 Email / Website
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- 7, Runner Up list name Email
- Patrick Douglas Crispen, Univ of Alabama -- 8 Email / Website
- Bob Mader, Knoxville, TN -- 9
- Paul Schindler, Orinda, CA -- 9 Email / Website
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- 9 Email
- Tony Hill, Minneapolis, MN -- 10 Email / Website / Hall of Famer
- Chris Gleason, Gaithersburg, MD -- 12
- Gary R. Smith, Florissant, CO -- Banner Tag
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Al Stewart, Glasgow, Scotland -- Ambience