Dissolves instantly in water
March 2, 1999
The Top 13 Rejected Plot Lines on E.R.
- The SPCA steps in after a little girl brings in her pet bunny "Lucky" with a torn ear and it leaves a quadruple amputee.
- Jerry Falwell leads picketing demonstrators outside as Tinky Winky's antenna is reattached after a freak lightning strike.
- Drs. Ross and Benton get stuck in a knot while performing simultaneous penile enlargement surgery on each other.
- Dr. Carter stumbles upon a mysterious ring of kidney thieves.
- Dr. Weaver gets a tryout with this year's Bulls team -- and becomes a starter!
- While retrieving something from the supply room, a tank of oxygen falls on Dr. Greene's head causing amnesia - causing him to forget to feed the vacationing Nurse Hathaway's pet fish, until a fight with his evil twin results in yet ano
- Green, Ross, Benton and Carter stumble all over themselves when guest star Pamela Anderson springs a silicone leak.
- Jerry enjoys a particularly tasty ham sandwich.
- Drs. Ross and Greene are paralyzed when they are pinned beneath their wallets.
- Nurse Hathaway goes postal after yet another botched attempt at hair-straightening.
- Robin Williams guests as Snatch Adams, a comedian/gynecologist with a heart of gold.
- Charo and Jerry Van Dyke meet, fall in love, break up, then get back together -- thanks to some timely advice from Isaac, the new X-ray technician.
and the Number 1 Rejected Plot Line on E.R.
- Dr. Greene explains the miracle of birth to Dr. Quayle.
Join ClubTop5 and check out the Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 132 submissions from 48 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Fred Hesby, Portland, OR -- 1 (4th #1) Email / Website
- Jeff Scherer, Brooklyn, NY -- 2 Email
- Larry G. Hollister, Concord, CA -- 3, Honorable Mention list name Email / Website
- Dave Wesley, Pleasant Hill, CA -- 3 Email
- Sharon Silva, Clarksville, TN -- 4 Email
- Rich Taylor, Arlington, VA -- 5 Email
- Jon Litfin, Columbus, OH -- 6 Email
- Brian Berry, Napoleon, OH -- 7 Email
- Lloyd Jacobson, Washington, DC -- 8
- Mark Weiss, Austin, TX -- 9
- Wade Kwon, Birmingham, AL -- 10 Email / Website
- Curt Cutting, Santa Monica, CA -- 11
- Marsha Clodfelter, Corpus Christi, TX -- 12 Email
- Dave Henry, Slidell, LA -- 13 Email
- Tristan Fabriani, Passaic, NJ -- Topic Email
- Nathan Hansar, Australia -- Banner Tag
- Ed Smith, Chattanooga, TN -- Runner Up list name
- Gloria Monti, New Haven, CT -- E.R. Consultant/Addict Email (Rookie!)
- Chris White, New York, NY -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Steve Miller, Dallas, TX -- Ambience