October 31, 2001
~~~ NOTE FROM CHRIS: ~~~
In this day and age, when America is fighting
a war against an unseen enemy, it's difficult
for people to know just who the bad guys are.
We here at TopFive decided to take a break from
our usual duties as humor list writers in order to
perform a public service by presenting this list
of terrorist organizations that do not get the
attention of the media the way Al Qaeda does...
The Top 5 Little-Known Terrorist Organizations
- The Black Pansies -- black-gloved horticulturists
- Yeehaw Jihad -- "The Cowboys of Chaos"
- Al Ro'ker -- eighty percent chance of a Rain of Terror!
- Falun Bong -- Uhm... hey, man, what are we fighting again?
and the Number 1 Little-Known Terrorist Organization...
- Pujafudin-Pujafudout -- spreading the terror that is the Hokey Pokey
Join ClubTop5 to check out the
runner up submissions for this list.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Selected from 106 submissions from 41 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Kevin Wickart, Normal, IL -- 1 (9th #1) Email / Website
- Andrew Thomas, Omaha, NE -- 2
- Doug Finney, Houston, TX -- 3 Email
- Kim Moser, New York, NY -- 4, Topic (Hat Trick!) Email
- Mark Niebuhr, Minneapolis, MN -- 4 Website
- Matt Moore, Fresno, CA -- 5 Email
- Gareth Nelson, whereabouts unknown -- Banner tag
- Slick Sharkey, Miami, FL -- Runner Up list name Hall of Famer
- Travis Ruetenik, Honolulu, HI -- Honorable Mention list name
- Chris White, Los Angeles, CA -- List owner/editor Email / Hall of Famer
- Insane Clown Posse, Detroit, MI -- Ambience (explanation)