October 21, 1996
The Top 5 Signs You've Hired the
Wrong Clown for Your Child's Party
- A sad clown is one thing -- a clown who spends the entire party with a gun to his temple is another thing entirely.
- Only balloon animals he can make are a snake and a "snake on acid."
- Business cards include the phrase "From the Mind of Stephen King."
- Price list includes "lap dance" and "around the world."
and the Number 1 Sign You've Hired the Wrong Clown for Your Child's Party...
- All the balloon animals are ribbed and lubricated.
There are no Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 108 submissions by 31 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Greg Pettit, Houston, TX -- 1 (2nd #1)
- Greg Sadosuk, Fairfax, VA -- 2
- George Olson, Colorado Springs, CO -- 3
- Dave George, Arlington, VA -- 4
- Caroline Gennity, Virginia Beach, VA -- 5
- Chris White, NY, NY -- Listmeister