October 2, 1996
The Top 5 Signs Your Cat
Has a Personality Disorder
- Spends all day in litterbox separating the green chlorophyll granules from the plain white ones.
- After years of NPR, Tabby is suddenly a Ditto-Puss.
- Sullen and overweight, your sunglass-wearing cat shoots the TV with a .45 Magnum when it sees cartoon depictions of stupid or lazy felines.
- Your stereo is missing, and in the corner you find a pawn ticket and 2 kilos of catnip.
and the Number 1 Sign Your Cat Has a Personality Disorder...
- Makes an attempt on "First Cat" Socks' life in a pathetic attempt to impress Jodie Foster.
There are no Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 105 submissions by 32 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Caroline Gennity, Virginia Beach, VA -- 1 (9th #1)
- Doug Johnson, Santa Cruz, CA -- 1 (2nd #1)
- George Olson, Colorado Springs, CO -- 2, 5
- Rebecca Smith, Dallas, TX -- 2
- Ed Brooksbank, Sacramento, CA -- 2
- Bruce Ansley, Baltimore, MD -- 3
- Lev L. Spiro, Los Angeles, CA -- 3
- Chris Gleason, Germantown, MD -- 4
- Kermit Woodall, Richmond, VA -- 5
- Janet Tomkins, whereabouts unknown -- Topic
- Chris White, NY, NY -- Listmeister