September 10, 1996
The Top 5 Signs You're in the Wrong Religion
- That special announcement saying that your leader, the God Who Walks Among Men, finally got his G.E.D.
- "Sinner of the Week" eligible for valuable prizes.
- Constant fear that the elders will discover the laptop you've got squirreled away in the buggy shed.
- Frequency of circumcision increased from once in a lifetime to once a year.
and the Number 1 Sign You're in the Wrong Religion...
- Communion performed with tortilla chips and a shot of Cuervo.
There are no Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 132 submissions by 47 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Gail Celio, E. Lansing, MI -- 1 (2nd #1)
- Yoram Puius, Bronx, NY -- 2
- Caroline Gennity, Virginia Beach, VA -- 3
- David G. Scott, Kansas City, MO -- 4
- David W. James, Los Angeles, CA -- 5
- Kermit Woodall, Richmond, VA -- Topic
- Chris White, New York, NY -- Listmeister