September 6, 1996
The Top 5 Signs You're Pledging
the Wrong Sorority or Fraternity
- Every Monday night is Melrose Place/self-breast-exam night.
- In EVERY room, at EVERY function, out of EVERY speaker: John Tesh
- Their idea of a wild party: slam out a few pages of code, then memorize Star Trek dialogue.
- Their good looks, fabulous wealth, and popularity are sure signs that they're gonna get their comeuppance in a big, humiliating way by a ragtag group of misfits at Homecoming.
and TopFive.com's Number 1 Sign You're Pledging the Wrong Sorority or Fraternity...
- "Smegma" may sound like a letter in the Greek alphabet, but it's not.
There are no Runners Up submissions for this list!
Selected from 132 submissions by 49 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Caroline Gennity, Virginia Beach, VA -- 1 (6th #1)
- George Olson, Colorado Springs, CO -- 1 (5th #1)
- Chris McKenna, Malibu, CA -- 2
- Rebecca Smith, Dallas, TX -- 3
- Joel McClure, Sterling Heights, MI -- 3
- Jennifer Ritzinger, Seattle, WA -- 4
- Meredith Ogden, Ithaca, NY -- 5
- Allen Cohn, San Francisco, CA -- Topic
- Chris White, NY, NY -- Listmeister