May 31, 1996
The Top 5 Signs Your Cat May Be Planning to Kill You
- Has taken a sudden interest in the wood chipper.
- Instead of dead birds, leaves cartons of Marlboros on your doorstep.
- Ball of yarn playfully tied into a hangman's noose.
- You find a piece of paper labeled "MY WIL" which says "LEEV AWL 2 KAT."
and TopFive.com's Number 1 Sign Your Cat May Be Planning to Kill You...
- Now sharpens claws on your car's brake lines.
Selected from 91 submissions by 27 contributors.
Today's Top Five List authors were:
- Kermit Woodall, Richmond, VA -- 1
- Perry Friedman, Menlo Park, CA -- 2
- E Huret, Atlanta, GA -- 3
- Galen Komatsu, Hawaii -- 3
- Dave George, Arlington, VA -- 4
- Gayle Ehrenman, New York, NY -- 5 (Rookie!)
- Caroline Gennity, Queens, NY -- Topic